Sushi is the Japanese Preparation and Serving of Specifically Prepared
Vinegared rice Combined with varied ingredients such as Seafood .
2/3 cup uncooked white rice 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons salts 4 sheets nori seaweed sheets
1 avocado 1/2 cucumber, peeled
2 tablespoons pickled ginger 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat
- Add rice in saucepan, bring 1 1/3 cup water to a boil and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes . In a small bowl , mix the rice vinegar ,sugar, and salt. Blend the mixture into the rice .
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. On a medium baking sheet, heat nori in the preheated oven until warm.
- Center one sheet nori on a bambo sushi mat. Wet your hands. Using your hands, spread a thin layer of rice on the sheet of nori, and press into a thin layer. Arrange 1/4 of the cucumber , ginger , avocado and imitation crab meat in a line down the center of the rice . lift the end of the meat, and roll it over the ingredients , pressing gently. Roll it forward to make a complete roll. Repeat with remaining ingredients .
- Cut each roll into 4 to 6 slices using a wet, sharp knife.
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine – Food Column – Carol Taylor – A – Z of Food – ‘E’ for Egg Plant, Escargot, Elephant Ears and many more Eezee recipes and foods — Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Discovering our food: spinach — Popsicle Society
- (no title)
- The Benefits of Nutrient-Dense Foods — reliv europe blog